Thursday 26 May 2011

1UP English


Hello everyone!

Welcome to 1UP English.

1UP English is designed to be an inspirational source for learning English. Learning languages can be difficult and boring, and English is certainly no exception. It takes a long time to learn a complex language like English. It's important to have fun while learning so that you stay motivated.

When I'm studying foreign languages, I find it more interesting to learn about things that I enjoy (music, video games, movies, sports, travel, etc.) than learning about things that bore me even in my own language.

With 1UP English I aim to help learners of the English language by posting material about interesting things which relate to everyday life. Also, because I'm a real teacher too, I will try to help you learn important aspects of grammar and vocabulary use, as well as a thing or two about English speaking culture.

I will begin posting interesting articles very soon. I look forward to helping a lot of people with English, and I hope you are all looking forward to it also!

Let's have fun learning English!

Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment